(EC) 2019-02-24, Sun, Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting

February Armor Party!!!

DATE: Sunday, February 24, 2019

Time: 10 am to 6 pm

Meeting time:  1:00 pm

Where: Camerino home

2304 Alpine Heights Way, Alpine, CA 91901

What to bring:  Tables, Chairs, Pop ups, Projects, Food/Beverages to share!

Cadets, friends and family welcome!

• Like 1

Looks like I get to bring a +1.  My wife will be joining the three idiots [mention=533]Balue[/mention], [mention=616]amanra72[/mention], and me doing the Choco Challenge.  [mention=3]BrieKalan2[/mention] better bring extra milk/ice cream.

I’ll be late, please record in slow motion. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Gaanon said:

Looks like I get to bring a +1.  My wife will be joining the three idiots @Balue, @amanra72, and me doing the Choco Challenge.  @BrieKalan2 better bring extra milk/ice cream.

Is there an ethical and legal way to, um, gamble on this? Meaning everyone picks their horse, and puts in, with all money going to the charity of the winners choice?! 

Or, we just scald our innards for fun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, amanra72 said:

Is there an ethical and legal way to, um, gamble on this? Meaning everyone picks their horse, and puts in, with all money going to the charity of the winners choice?! 

Or, we just scald our innards for fun.

Horse Racing is one dubious kind of gambling that's legal in California, so long as it's done at a track. I figure this would basically be a reverse race; the last person to run for the milk (or the bathroom) is the winner.

Best 3 out of 5 wins the grand prize of...something?

• Like 2

Horse Racing is one dubious kind of gambling that's legal in California, so long as it's done at a track. I figure this would basically be a reverse race; the last person to run for the milk (or the bathroom) is the winner.
Best 3 out of 5 wins the grand prize of...something?

Sounds like a bet!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

On 2/15/2019 at 11:22 PM, Mattchu said:

or we could march madness it as well, and do bracketing...the winners move on to...eat more? :D

You buying?  I'm in if you're buying.  That candy gets expensive real quick.  Even if it is for a good cause.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Christina said:

I should be there in time for the meeting, and I'll have my family with me. @djrue Will you have your TIE Pilot there? I would love to look over it if I could... I may or may not have messed up my trident. :unsure:

Yup. It will be there. Let's see if we can fix your trident, bring it all.

• Thanks 1

Hello, 
Sorry for the late RSVP but I will be stopping by again if that is ok...I have made some progress on my First Order Officer project and excited to see all of you again. 

Thank you, 
Nancy B

Great to hear you've been making progress, Nancy!

Todd
Aka Other Todd
  • Like 1