(NC) *NEW DATE* 2024-01–27, Sat Multi-Club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting

Moxie

DUE TO EXPECTED RAIN AND OTHER SCHEDULING ISSUES WE ARE MOVING THIS EVENT UNTIL SATURDAY JAN 27th. 

The armor party and meeting for January will be in north county!

Time:  10:00am - 4:00pm

Meeting time:  12:00pm  Meeting will also be online for those who are uncomfortable with attending.  Everyone is welcome to participate in the meeting!  It is NOT private.

Location:  Todd Mullin's house, 3529 Strawberry Place, Oceanside, CA  92056 - No limit on number of  attendees.

Bring your projects to work on, tools you need, chairs, tables, easy ups.  Please bring your own snacks and drinks to share.  Some food will be provided by the host.  Menu will be posted closer to the event date.

I would like to come, I really need help taking my pics for my costume submission form. The ones I took a while back were not up to spec according to dean unfortunately.

Edited by Stangace20

1 minute ago, Stangace20 said:

I would like to come, I really need help taking my pics for my costume submission form. The ones I took a while back were not up to spec according to dean unfortunately.

Hi James-

We would be happy to help you take your pics at the armor party!  And Dean has posted that he will be attending, so he can give your costume a once over in person if you are both here at the same time.

1 minute ago, PunkRocketScience said:

Hi James-

We would be happy to help you take your pics at the armor party!  And Dean has posted that he will be attending, so he can give your costume a once over in person if you are both here at the same time.

That'd be great, I will definitely be there if dean will be too!

• Like 1

This is a follow up reminder regarding the donations for the Children Exceeding Expectations (CEE) hosted by the Carolina Garrison.  Please bring them to the Armor Party Saturday.

This information was sent via email thru the Trooper of the Month address  my apologies if you never received it.

They are asking donations of Garrison swag for the children, such as: stickers, trading cards, patches, etc.

Info regarding the collection/donation:

Our brothers and sisters from the Carolina Garrison are giving us a great opportunity to help spread joy to children who desperately need it.

Children Exceeding Expectations (CEE) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. It is a free school exclusively for kids with cancer and immune deficiency disorders. https://www.childrenexceedingexpectations.com/about1-c1x1t

The school is located in Tennessee (USA) with only about 20 students that range in ages from Kindergarten to high school. This February members of the 501st Legion, Rebel Legion, Mando Mercs, and R2 builders club will make a surprise visit to the school to inform the children that they and their families will be going on a very special trip to Disney World!

During this visit we would like to present the children with various items to show that Legion members and Garrisons from all over the world are supporting them and sending them well wishes.

• DymnDog changed the title to (NC) 2024-01–27, Sat Multi-Club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting
  • DymnDog changed the title to (NC) *NEW DATE* 2024-01–27, Sat Multi-Club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting

DUE TO EXPECTED RAIN AND OTHER SCHEDULING ISSUES WE ARE MOVING THIS EVENT UNTIL SATURDAY JAN 27th. CLUB MEETING WILL BE AT 12:00 NOON. See first post.

@Terry.Eatmon

@Sarai

@whateverdiana

@Ripper

@Maureen Minder

@Stangace20

@oswegojeff

@Longshot7014

@Moxie

@Stutz

@LivesofNine

@rtrnngvdtps

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Ripper said:

arghhh I have reserves next weekend.  Maybe I can link up with some of you individually?

I'm very sorry Cory. Do you need help with a specific costume? We can see who's nearby, knowledgeable, and available.