(EC) 2019-11-09, Sat, ISG 5th Anniversary and Holiday Party!

The Event: ISG’s 5th Anniversary and Holiday Party!

Date: November 9, 2019

Duration of event: 5 pm to whenever-ish!

Address: 2304 Alpine Heights Way, Alpine, CA 91901

MAP LINK: https://www.google.com/maps/place/2304+Alpine+Heights+Way,+Alpine,+CA+91901/@32.8165369,-116.7907883,177m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x80d960a3f9c85ef1:0x48d277b490826c46!8m2!3d32.8165369!4d-116.790238

What we'll be doing / Why we are there:  Time to Party it up!  ISG is Celebrating our 5th anniversary as a garrison (late), PLUS we’re having our Holiday party (early)!

What to bring:

Drinks: We'll cover the hard liquor and mixers and  beer.  Bring Soda and Water to drink and share.

FOOD:  This is a potluck!  (Please post what you are bringing so there is no duplications!)

Fine Print:  

Leave pets at home unless you've talked to Ruben in advance or they are a true service animal.  Guests/Family/Friends also welcome, other club members welcome, just remember this a 501st event and its going to be all about the garrison, our people, and our accomplishments!

DRINK responsibly.  PLEASE PLEASE make sure you have a Designated Driver.  The GCoG can and does take keys if you're too drunk to drive.

ADULTS ONLY: Please note--this party is 18+ Leave the 'sithlings' at home or with a sitter.  This is our chance to have a little fun and be just a tad rowdy with our garrison family.

DRESS CODE?  Wear something comfy.  Dress up if you want, go casual if you want! 

WHAT ALL ARE WE DOING?

We are going to have some food, some drink, music, socializing and hit a few high points:

Golden Boot Award 2019: Who will the recipient be?? (Only Todd, Shane and Jamie will know!! MWAAAHAHAHA!)

Other recognitions!

Stats for the year--events, man hours, monies raised, etc etc.  

Year end summary and goals for 2019.

Secret Santa Gift Exchange!

Post below if you want to participate in the Secret Santa gift exchange!  Deadline for signing up is Thursday 10/31!  Santas will be assigned on Friday 11/1!

TOY DRIVE!

If you can, please bring a new, unwrapped toy or book to donate to less fortunate children through Toys for Tots!

Recap:

Post below:

• If you are coming.
  • What you are bringing for the potluck.
  • Guests.
  • If you want to be a secret Santa.
  • Like 1

I should be there; I am stuck with a work trip from the 4th-9th, but we should be flying back in time for me to attend. 

I will secret santa for sure. 

Due to me flying back, I'll probably just bring soda or chips? Just let me know what would be preferred. 

No guests

Edited by PocketHux
  • Like 1

On 10/18/2019 at 1:05 PM, Gaanon said:
  • I'll be there
  • Probably bringing a dessert
  • My wife will be joining
  • I'm in for Secret Santa...good lord

See y'all there!

I heard you were hoping your secret snowtrooper will bring you cedar blocks and/or a skirt hanger for your wardrobe this year. ;)

• Haha 1

I’ll be there.
I’ll bring Revenge because it doesn’t need to be heated up (Ha! See what I did there? Seriously, though, I’ll bring something, just don’t know what yet!!)
Bringing my partner in crime.
Would love to do Secret Santa!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PunkRocketScience said:

I've closed the poll on the gift exchange format.  Seems that the majority would prefer the "Secret Santa" format.  If you want to participate, please make sure to sign up by this Thursday!  I'll be sending out name assignments on Friday!

I didn't even notice a poll. Ah well.

15 hours ago, David Neth said:

I've only recently got into the 501st and the ISG. I haven't been able to make a troop yet and missed out on the armor party but would love to come meet everyone if that's okay?

Absolutely!  Come and meet your insane new family!  Looking forward to meeting you!

I will be going (just me)

I'm bringing gummy bears; thank your fellow troopers for that idea folks. ^_^ maybe some vodka, and/or meatballs.

I'll be a secret santa; no gift for me though, whoever draws me just donate to a charitable organization in my name, please. :)

Edited by Mattchu
  • Like 1