(NC) 2019-02-02, Sat, Gunstock Gaffi Build Party

Sadly, I wont be able to make it, been sick for a bit and dont want to be a outbreak monkey at the build. Would there be templates later down the line since I was hoping to finally make a weapon for my Tusken. Or if anyone could make one if they have time ill add my 20 to my build and something extra for the builder =) 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, PunkRocketScience said:

Ok...  Who are those who did NOT take their gaffis and didn't label them?  I know I still have them for Lesley (x2) and Mike Kurtz....  Gonna re-sell any that aren't claimed soon....

I swear I will get mine soon.  I left em since they were still being worked on and I had to leave.  Thanks Todd!

23 minutes ago, BrieKalan2 said:

I swear I will get mine soon.  I left em since they were still being worked on and I had to leave.  Thanks Todd!

No worries...  Yours have your name on them!  I just have a bucket full of gaffis with no names....  And people asking if there were any extras!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PunkRocketScience said:

Ok...  Who are those who did NOT take their gaffis and didn't label them?  I know I still have them for Lesley (x2) and Mike Kurtz....  Gonna re-sell any that aren't claimed soon....

One of them was for Rob. I was doing his share of the labor, but I didn't label one for him.

On 3/15/2019 at 7:08 AM, PunkRocketScience said:

Not currently.  Have to research it more...  I know where I can find a 3D model of the acorn...

I have all the 3D files for gaffis including multiple pineapples.