A Formal Introduction

MegaNeth

Hello all!

I would like to introduce myself. My name is David Neth and I currently reside in Lakeside, California. My Return of the Jedi Hero Boba Fett has just got its final approval. It is my first foray into costuming and I literally know no one else in my area who does it other than my fiancé. Anyway, I look forward to meeting up with some of you soon and getting to know my fellow Garrison members. 

Cheers,

-David

BH-17766

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TrooperVic said:

Welcome David, we have a few members in East County. Make sure to take a look at the event calendar, we have a few troops coming up :)

http://imperialsandsgarrison.com/forums/index.php?/forum/7-isg-events/

David is all approved, so if we can get him upgraded access that would be great.

• Like 1

Welcome to the Legion, David, I look forward to meeting you and trooping with you! You're certainly welcome to Wrangle an event before suiting up for one if you would like to get a feel for an event. We have a lot of events this month, feel free to sign up for any of them that you'd like to participate in.
Definitely attend this month's armor party if you can, we usually have a meeting at 12pm or 1pm to provide members with an update on things.
Your Boba looks awesome, well done!!

Todd "Other Todd" Felton
Biker Scout, TIE Pilot,
Imperial Sands Garrison PR Officer

• Like 1