And so it begins...

Battle scars and blood...Sougoi! (Awesome!) Cod and abdominal plate...snap!
e4de9232759833e59e120b2bca54ed21.jpg

c0df34f271a7c2a3fdedc9a5bf162ddd.jpg
Can’t get over how really none of this is in any way symmetrical... Ok, that’s all for tonight...today was the 125th birthday for Navy Chiefs...so tomorrow I get to put on my khakis and do morning colors!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kidney...score, snap! Awesomeness!!
d9d8c206a97e8c6afdc411559ec8aef3.jpg

ANH playing in the background for inspiration...pausing only for the really important scenes...you know “these
Aren’t the droids you’re looking for” and my main inspiration “Alright men, load your weapons”...

Pro tip: save the bucket for LAST!

do all the things where you can hide your mistakes FIRST. 

Dont open that bucket box until everything else is d.o.n.e. You will get better skills by the time you get to the helmet. 

• Like 1

So...I’ve been busy; I was a first responder at the Marine CH-53 crash site...please remember the four Marines that perished in the crash...and spent the night protecting the integrity of the site for the mishap investigation unit. I’m out of town with my Mentor Kris Haugh (literally I walked out of the desert, took a shower, and hopped into a gov) doing secret squirrel things in Flagstaff AZ. Will get back at it Friday...

@jeff...that’s my plan (the ears...the ears!!) but rest assured my armor mentor (Victor S) won’t steer me wrong!

Dan

Yes, the ATA (and most kits) are totally not symmetrical. The ATA is also bumpy as all heck, a feature I’m not so fond of. Also notice on the kidney plate that there’s no notch on the ends.

My padawan skills aren’t even to the point of looking at that beautiful bucket yet, so....

a5fd8a8a82bbb2c66e144bb933ad22e3.jpg

back into the box it goes...

However, any guidance on the cut lines for these two pieces would be helpful...

7359af151679be350da411f643cab465.jpg1619a8d0fbcc61e139686b12f9c4d671.jpg

...thanks for ATA Works for quick shipping!

388ba81a22a781f024072ad7a86d1cc8.jpg

Question...I was thinking of getting these...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FN5POS/?coliid=I2NKDS8LICR6HD&colid=2Y8BRCJCXEULS&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

...to use to “simulate” the screw set for the internal strapping. As they are nylon screws I was going to file down the heads flush and use CA glue to attach so I would not have to put holes in the return edges.

Thoughts?