(NC) 2018-03-24, Sat, Armor Party / Meeting

My TK armor came in yesterday! Not going to lie, its overwhelming. My coworkers and I are going to start with some of the easy pieces this weekend, but is there room at your build party for 3 new guys? I know we will need help with sizing and the helmets.

7 hours ago, Madcow said:

My TK armor came in yesterday! Not going to lie, its overwhelming. My coworkers and I are going to start with some of the easy pieces this weekend, but is there room at your build party for 3 new guys? I know we will need help with sizing and the helmets.

We definitely have room!  Best if you bring a table of some sort to work on, and if you have a pop-up that can help provide shade in case there isn't enough.  I'll be bringing my pop-up so you guys are welcome to camp out under it.   Looking forward to meeting you and helping to lower the anxiety level over a new build :)

If you get overwhelmed, hit me up. I’m not too far from El Cajon. Happy to help out if I can. Besides, I’ll probably be working on my many projects this weekend also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk