Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

(NC) 2023-06-24, Sat, Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting

Moxie

The armor party and meeting for June will be at Todd and Wendy’s on Saturday the 24th  

Location: 3529 Strawberry Place, Oceanside, CA  92056 - No limit on number of  attendees.

Start time 10:00 am, Meeting time 1:00 pm.  End time 4:00 pm

Bring your projects to work on, and something to share for the pot luck. PLEASE post below if you plan to attend, if you plan to bring others, and what you plan to bring to the potluck! This helps our hosts OH SO MUCH with planning.

Meeting Zoom Info: 

Join Zoom Meeting
https://apellis.zoom.us/j/86433144900?pwd=ZmkxQndDM0NQL3J3MjAwdU9xVFdxQT09

Meeting ID: 864 3314 4900
Passcode: 404442

I should be able to attend. I need to work on my TK. I will bring chips or desert. I am now approved and officially a member as TIE Reserve Pilot. I couldn't have done it without all the help I received from all of you at the armor parties

• Like 4

Hello There,

New to the group, met some of you at multiple events, most recently at the Prop Swap.  I believe I have everything for a scout trooper outfit but need the help with assembly. I will bring a cold pasta salad. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LivesofNine said:

Hello There,

New to the group, met some of you at multiple events, most recently at the Prop Swap.  I believe I have everything for a scout trooper outfit but need the help with assembly. I will bring a cold pasta salad. 

We look forward to seeing you and are happy to point you to the right folks to ensure you’re set!

17 hours ago, rtrnngvdtps said:

I will likely be there, around the time of the meeting and can stay to help clean up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I look forward to seeing you!!

• Like 1

Just now, History Hunter said:

Quick question, I noticed that there is a 10 o'clock or 1 o'clock start time? I am going to try to make it and will bring drinks.Craig Gottlieb

The 10 is the start time for the armor party. There is a multiclub meeting held at 1 where we group up to participate and virtual attendees can log in.