(EC) 2022-11-12, Sat, ISG 8th Anniversary and Holiday Party!

The Event: ISG’s 5th Anniversary and Holiday Party!

Date: November 12, 2022

Duration of event: 5 pm to whenever-ish!

Address: 2304 Alpine Heights Way, Alpine, CA 91901

MAP LINK: https://www.google.com/maps/place/2304+Alpine+Heights+Way,+Alpine,+CA+91901/@32.8165369,-116.7907883,177m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x80d960a3f9c85ef1:0x48d277b490826c46!8m2!3d32.8165369!4d-116.790238

What we'll be doing / Why we are there:  Time to Party it up!  ISG is Celebrating our 8th anniversary as a garrison (late), PLUS we’re having our Holiday party (early)!

What to bring:

Drinks:  Bring drinks and share.

FOOD:  This is a potluck!  (Please post what you are bringing so there is no duplications!)

Fine Print:  

Leave pets at home unless you've talked to Ruben in advance or they are a true service animal.  Guests/Family/Friends also welcome, other club members welcome, just remember this a 501st event and its going to be all about the garrison, our people, and our accomplishments!

DRINK responsibly.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure you have a Designated Driver or an Uber/Lyft.
The GCoG can and does take keys if you're too drunk to drive.

ADULTS ONLY: Please note--this party is 18+ Leave the 'sithlings' at home or with a sitter.  This is our chance to have a little fun and be just a tad rowdy with our garrison family.

DRESS CODE?  Wear something comfy.  Dress up if you want, go casual if you want! 

WHAT ALL ARE WE DOING?

We are going to have some food, some drink, music, socializing and hit a few high points:

Golden Boot Award 2022: Who will the recipient be?? (Only Shane and Jamie will know!! MWAAAHAHAHA!)

Other recognitions!

Stats for the year--events, man hours, monies raised, etc etc.  

Year end summary and goals for 2022.

Secret Santa Gift Exchange!

Post below if you want to participate in the Secret Santa gift exchange!  Deadline for signing up is Monday 10/31!  Santas will be assigned on Wednesday 11/2!

TOY DRIVE!

If you can, please bring a new, unwrapped toy or book to donate to less fortunate children through Toys for Tots!

Recap:

Post below:

• If you are coming.
  • What you are bringing for the potluck.
  • Guests.
  • If you want to be a secret Santa.

Am I going? Wouldn’t be posting here otherwise.

What am I bringing for the pot luck? No clue but I’ll figure it out and update here when I do.

Guests? All By Myself

Secret Santa? Sure. Will this be the year the curse ends? Stay tuned to find out! IYKYK

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Gaanon said:

Secret Santa? Sure. Will this be the year the curse ends? Stay tuned to find out! IYKYK

I'll save Brian's Secret Santa the time of having to wonder EXACTLY what he wants...

https://www.amazon.com/Tennsco-J2478SUW-BLK-Wardrobe-Cabinets-Assembled/dp/B09NWFYJY1/

https://www.amazon.com/Deluxe-Rubberized-Plastic-Hanger-Hardware/dp/B089QG2982/

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, PunkRocketScience said:

Sure...if you can manage the first one, I'll take it.  May finally get my garage organized!

*ouch dude, ouch*

• 3 weeks later...

Here is who I have signed up for the Secret Santa.  If you don't see your name below and wanted to participate, get it posted TODAY!  Assignments will be tonight!

• Brian Gelb
  • Diana Vargas
  • Keith Vargas
  • David Amesse
  • Patrick Porter
  • Tom Resendez
  • Mignon Menzies
  • Matt Greenberg
  • Chelsea Mazur
  • Lindsey Cepak
  • Todd Mullin
  • Wendy Starling