Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

And so it begins...

20 minutes ago, Commander_Cody said:

I've heard a lot about MEPD but I thought you had to have the pack and a DLT to join. Is that true?

Anyone can join the site mepd.net to view sections like build threads and detailed info on specific sandtroopers. To join MEPD as an enlisted officer you need a pack and weapon for approval. The next level would be SWAT which is where you would choose a specific sandtrooper to emulate eg. "Move Along" trooper, "Stop that Ship" trooper etc. At that level they're then looking for specific details that only apply to that sandtrooper, some of whom do not require a pack.

• Like 1

Anyone can join the site mepd.net to view sections like build threads and detailed info on specific sandtroopers. To join MEPD as an enlisted officer you need a pack and weapon for approval. The next level would be SWAT which is where you would choose a specific sandtrooper to emulate eg. "Move Along" trooper, "Stop that Ship" trooper etc. At that level they're then looking for specific details that only apply to that sandtrooper, some of whom do not require a pack.
Alright that's what I thought. I have an account on the site I'm pretty sure. Im still working on procuring/building a pack and weapon

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Just now, Koryu1212(Dan D) said:

Thanks! Let me know if you need any help...I also have a lot of the french blue/gloss black enamel paint if you need it! 

Thanks Dan, I'm just starting, making the first cuts tonight!!

8 minutes ago, Paul said:

It's an Anovos TK kit. No soft goods so I'm gathering all of those items separately. I've already spent a ton on tools and supplies to get started, I think I might need another job to fund it.

Ok...I'll look up my Amazon purchase history for my undersuit stuff and leather gloves and share it with you...Did you get boots already? I went with Imperial Boots; very impressed, and since I tend to troop for hours on end, they are actually quite comfy.  They are made like my dress uniform white shoes.

• Like 1

Ok...finally posting up my Inland Empire Armory T-21 weathering pictures. Did some mods based off real Lewis Gun pictures; Folk Art acrylics metallic Gunmetal and Silver dry brushing techniques followed by washes of Liquatex acrylic Burnt Umber and Mars Black. I also made a padded case to pack it around in so I wouldn’t have to answer some very awkward questions from the local LE types

Before...
f54cab9a5fc55aaf46443e1df4080533.jpg

After...
7a4273445d8ae94e6deac38e7fcf1001.jpg
8c9abccf9286e6cdfe5f787d87b0f1c4.jpg
4d4a6bd144021b5c4f3bc1db0e1950c4.jpg

Case...
4c79d14bf03ecaf8a7c0503774931aad.jpg
a61768ee4fc542f75d2bb7cb84f7dc96.jpg

All in all, I think it matches up with my “worn” look rather well!
2be3220f787879322545ede8f4efe31e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk