Welcome to Imperial Sands Garrison!

BrieKalan2

Niels requesting full access, TR-6722, along with my wife  Jana SL 11235

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=14211&costumeID=129

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=15526&costumeID=97

Have access, just not full. Would love to sign up and bring some troopers in from AZ to the El Centro air show.

Hello requesting access, Scott Savoie TK 6685, I don't know how to post link from 501st site?

Thank you

I have been out of things mainly because of life in general , but when the garrison split I got lost in the pages . I would like to do children's hosp events ,

Greetings!  

Non-501st member (yet) here requesting access.  I have an AM 2.0 I'm working on and the wife has been hinting at something cool coming my way in relation to Trooping so at best I can say the Costume is in progress.  Hope to have the core elements ready by Celebration...and I have tickets to Wondercon but doubt I'll be ready and approved by then.  Unfortunately I only just realized you all became your own Garrison (sometimes i can be really slow), so I've been watching the LA page for SD armor parties...sigh just noticed i missed last weekends! 

I hope to attend the March party and get a chance to meet some of you!

Greetings!  

Non-501st member (yet) here requesting access.  I have an AM 2.0 I'm working on and the wife has been hinting at something cool coming my way in relation to Trooping so at best I can say the Costume is in progress.  Hope to have the core elements ready by Celebration...and I have tickets to Wondercon but doubt I'll be ready and approved by then.  Unfortunately I only just realized you all became your own Garrison (sometimes i can be really slow), so I've been watching the LA page for SD armor parties...sigh just noticed i missed last weekends! 

I hope to attend the March party and get a chance to meet some of you!

Welcome Rob!  We're glad to meet you!  And yes, we have a March armor party!

Scott Whitson - non 501st member requesting access!  Had a lot of fun at the last armor party meeting people and am just about to get started on my ANH AP Trooper kit (would have started already, but I'm really apprehensive of that first cut, I might need moral support in my garage hehehe).