Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Greetings from TI-6799 from NER/NJ

Guest James Hannon

Heya, James Hannon (TI-6799) visiting from New Jersey and the NorthEast Remnant garrison.   I made the unfortunate mistake of signing up as TKJimbo on the main 501st boards when I got my first costume approved back in 2009, but have since made my primary costume a TI, so the TK throws people :)  
In addition to the TI and TK, I have an IG and IC, as well as a generic Rebel Pilot and Biggs, 70s Cylon (BSG), Destro (GI Joe), pre-new-52 Captain Cold (Flash), and Jesse Ventura (WWF)...  I also have kilted versions of the TK, TI and IC.

Signed up in the SGC as I will be vacationing in San Diego in the coming months (dates TBD), and wanted to have the account up and running for when I knew dates and could see if I could meet up at an event..   Also have long term plans of moving out that way in a few years.

Nice to virtually meet you...  Hope to meet a few of you in-person in the coming months...
th_test_zpshwtquui9.jpg

Guest James Hannon

Didnt realize yesterday that Imperial Sands covered SD... Figured that out today and joined here... And cut and paste my intro on SGC before I realized I had SGC embedded in the message (and as a guest couldnt edit)... Whoops...

Guest James Hannon

Welcome welcome!  We have a busy schedule over the next few months so we will have lots of opportunities to troop!  Looking forward to having you visit!

Thanks!  Looking forward to it myself - Love meeting other troopers from outside NJ - especially ones from a state I eventually plan to call home :)