Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Darth Traya Robe

Care

Hello all! I'm hoping to pick your brains on the material that should be used for the robes! I found what I want but im afraid it's way to textured for approval. (https://www.joann.com/yaya-han-cosplay-basketweave-fabric--black/15212392.html) I see the CRL says matte black fabric but no specifics on texture (do I just assume smooth then?!) Any advice is greatly appreciated!!! 

Unless anyone can provide definitive information to the contrary, her robes should be untextured. The photos in the CRL, and the in-game imagery we have of her all show a plain, untextured robe. Perhaps others more knowledgeable can guide you towards a specific fabric, but whatever you ultimately choose should be matte, and a tight enough weave to appear untextured.

• Thanks 1

@Care, I've confirmed from my friend that "no not that fabric, that looks more used in Kylo and sidus. I used a black suit type".  She said she would be more than happy to help with questions.  Let me know if it is okay to connect you with her via Facebook Messenger?

• Thanks 1