Introducing myself

Wildwez2000

Hi 501st Imperial Sands Garrison. I am Steve I just bought a mostly complete biker scout from a former/inactive 501st member. I am looking forward to getting completed and meeting some more of San Diego Imperial County's Legion members. 

• Like 4

Welcome to the forums Steve!

Glad someone local got that biker scout armor, as it sounded like a good deal.  Hit up @khazara and @alscout if you have questions on what it needs for completion.  Also http://www.501stpathfinders.com/ will have a wealth of knowledge for you!

• Like 2

Hi Steve. Very excited to see another Biker Scout in the works. Like Todd said, the Pathfinders website will be the best way to get started but we also have a San Diego Pathfinders Facebook group page (Imperial Outriders) where you can post your questions.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. Welcome to the forums!

• Like 2

Welcome Steve. I'm working on completing my Biker Scout too and will be focused on that at the next Armor Party. There's a great group of Pathfinders in ISG that are knowledgeable and willing to help. Come on out and let's get building.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, amanra72 said:

Welcome Steve. I'm working on completing my Biker Scout too and will be focused on that at the next Armor Party. There's a great group of Pathfinders in ISG that are knowledgeable and willing to help. Come on out and let's get building.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

thanks for the welcomes I am excited for the Armor Party next week. see you then.

• Like 1