Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

(NC) 2019-04-28, Sun, Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting

• 4 weeks later...
The April armor party and meeting will be held in north county.
Todd & Wendy’s House
3529 Strawberry Place
Oceanside, CA 92056
Start time 10:00 am, Meeting time 1:00 pm.
Bring your projects to work on, and something to share for the pot luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The April armor party and meeting will be held in north county.
Todd & Wendy’s House
3529 Strawberry Place
Oceanside, CA 92056
Start time 10:00 am, Meeting time 1:00 pm.
Bring your projects to work on, and something to share for the pot luck.

I’ll be there and looking to finally meeting everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hurray! I can make it! While everyone was at Celebration I (finally) finished my TK! I think. :D  I would love to suit up for an inspection if someone with more knowledge than me can give me a once over for some feedback on anything I might have missed and should get done before submission (or if by some miracle all is passable, take some submission photos!).

See you there!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, SirRogue said:

Hurray! I can make it! While everyone was at Celebration I (finally) finished my TK! I think. :D  I would love to suit up for an inspection if someone with more knowledge than me can give me a once over for some feedback on anything I might have missed and should get done before submission (or if by some miracle all is passable, take some submission photos!).

See you there!

Outstanding Rogue!  Happy to help with pictures, though I haven't built a TK before.  @Gaanon has mentored several, so he will be of assistance.  If @Stutz is attending, he can give you an on-the-spot approval.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, PunkRocketScience said:

Outstanding Rogue!  Happy to help with pictures, though I haven't built a TK before.  @Gaanon has mentored several, so he will be of assistance.  If @Stutz is attending, he can give you an on-the-spot approval.

I'll be there, and happy to do an on-site approval.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, SirRogue said:

See you there!

YAY!!!!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BrieKalan2 said:

I will have shirts, any left over patches and coins, and lots of swag from Celebration to trade.

Not to mention I'm trotting out the lobster so that @Gaanon and I can keep working on it.

Plus, @DarthPaul finally has a day off to come out!

I've got some stuff to show you as well!  May send you a photo on messenger...may keep you waiting.

Hello. Sorry for the late notice but I will be at the party. Updating on my material and should have a swatch so we can check out the “teal” for my first order officer uniform. Thank you and see you all on Sunday. 

14 minutes ago, nburks3 said:

Hello. Sorry for the late notice but I will be at the party. Updating on my material and should have a swatch so we can check out the “teal” for my first order officer uniform. Thank you and see you all on Sunday. 

Hi Nancy!  No problem!  Armor parties are pretty informal, so not much notice (if any) is required.  Unless you unexpectedly get 100 Mandos descending on your house...

• Like 1