The New guy!

Guest Night_Trippin

Guest Night_Trippin

Hi, Just wanted to stop in and say Hi!! I'm in the middle of getting My TK ready for approval. I have not met or talked to any of the members yet. So, I thought this would be a good place to start. I should have my TK ready for approval in about 2 mounth. Can't wait to join and start trooping. I am 42 years old male have lived in San Diego most of my life and have always loved the Star Wars movies. Can't wait to meet some some new friends. 

Hey there! What's your name?

Welcome to the ISG. Congratulations on working on your TK. Have you signed into the First Imperial Stormtrooper web page too? www.whitearmor.net

We are here to help! One thing new members don't always realize is that we want to help you with your build. The 501st Legion has very specific requirements for how your costume needs to look and fit. Working with the FISD and coming to our Armor Parties can help you avoid expensive mistakes. We have several members who are experts on the construction of TK's.

Hi Ken-

Welcome to the ISG forums!  I'm in Vista, so I'm right nearby for you.  I don't have any experience building TK armor, but have done Mando and am in the middle of a clone scout build.  If I can't help you, I'm sure I can get you pointed in the right direction.

My Name Is Ken. Thank you, I have logged in on  www.whitearmor.net  I Have logged into  the First Imperial Stormtrooper web & I have done alot of reaserch on the TK build and watched alot of youtube videos...lol My Kit is from RSPROPMASTERS  So I'm pertty sure it will pass the 501st approval when all said and done! I'm actually located in San Marcos. And sorry I did forget to Drop my name on the above message. I went on the 501st site and our GML's e-mail is listed as private. How will I be able to send him pictures for approval if I can't get his E-mail?

• 1 month later...