Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

TK-16421 Requesting access to the garrison

Guest David Henn

Guest David Henn

Hello there!  I am a newly approved TK with the 501st.  I had originally thought I was attached to the Southern California Garrison and the GML from there helped me with my approval.  I understand that San Marcos would fall into the Imperial Sands Garrison, and so I am requesting access to the garrison. For reference, here is my 501st page for validation: http://www.501st.com/members/searchresults.php.  Thank you for your consideration.

Slide1.jpg

Greetings David!

yes, San Marcos does fall under Imperial Sands Garrison--we go north to the Orange County and Riverside county lines, and east to the AZ border, south to the Mexican border!

We're a small garrison in terms of territory, but large in number--very close to 80 members and within striking distance of 100!  

You're very welcome to join us!

You've posted under a guest account, have you registered under a regular forum account yet?

Guest 'Awaiting Acess" - TK16421

Yes I did apply, but it says awaiting access, hence my request as a "guest".  Is there anything else I need to do?  Thanks.

Welcome David,

Just for clarity, are you just requesting access to the ISG forums, or are you requesting to transfer garrisons?

You are currently a member of the SCG. If you want to transfer to the ISG, you will need to ask your GML to do that for you.