Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

501st Clone Trooper Phase 2 boots

I'm having trouble finding clone trooper boots.  I have done the standard google search but they all seem to have heels not flat soles.  Any suggestions?

12 hours ago, oswegojeff said:

I know for the phase one animated clone I had to cut notches out of the boot.  Any option there to modify the heel?

Possibly, but it might not look right to have the lift showing on the outside.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I did look at keeptrooping but they are closed and don't give a date for reopening for the new year. crowprops has a basic short boot but then I have to modify it.  They want $200 after shipping.  If I have to modify it anyways I don't see a reason to pay that much.

16 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Possibly, but it might not look right to have the lift showing on the outside.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I did look at keeptrooping but they are closed and don't give a date for reopening for the new year. crowprops has a basic short boot but then I have to modify it.  They want $200 after shipping.  If I have to modify it anyways I don't see a reason to pay that much.

Are you a member of the 501st Clone Trooper website?  They have info there and you should post this question there too for help.

https://501stclonetroopers.com