(EC,SD,SB,NC) Sat, 2022-04-16, Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting

The armor parties and meeting for April will be at multiple locations across the county.

Time:  10:00am - 5:00pm  Meeting time:  1:00pm  Meeting will also be online for those who are uncomfortable with attending.

EC Location:  Ruben Camerino's house, 2304 Alpine Heights Way, Alpine, CA 91901 - No COVID restrictions.

SB Location:  Colleen Archer Rodriguez's house, 220 Ritchey St, San Diego, CA  92114 - Proof of vaccination required.  12 attendees max.

NC Location:  Todd Mullin's house, 3529 Strawberry Place, Oceanside, CA  92056 - Proof of vaccination required. No limit on number of  attendees.

Bring your projects to work on, chairs, tables, easy ups.  Please bring your own snacks and drinks as availability will vary by location.

As some locations have limited numbers, please let us know which location you will be attending!

***PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP***

• PunkRocketScience changed the title to (EC,SD,SB,NC) Sat, 2022-04-16, Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting
On 4/11/2022 at 8:10 AM, PunkRocketScience said:

@Mattchu @Moxie  @Nathan Fewell the San Diego location is no longer available.  Can I move you to a different location?

I'll be in East County this time.  But I miss you all and hope to see you soon! The crawler is ready to start it's build finally I think. *cries*

@Nathan Fewell Hope to meet you next time!