Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Requesting Access

Belinda89

Good Evening All,

My name is Belinda, I am a long time fan of the 501st and have wanted to become a member for several years. I got my confidence boost Saturday at the Gulls Star Wars night to join the forum and hopefully start a build to join the Legion. 

I live in Oceanside California and have been attending FanExpo and other Star Wars events in my self-made Sith costume since 2016. It's not perfect or any specific character but it was great fun to get into. 

I am thinking I would like to build a  clone Phase II Coruscant Guard- Officer first and eventually Revan and a Darth Vader pre-armor. 

I would love to meet some more people and get some guidance in this awesome endeavor and then hopefully join up!

Thanks!

Hi Belinda!

Welcome to the ISG forums!  Always glad to have a new recruit!  I'm in Oceanside too (near Mira Costa College).  We have very few clones in the garrison, so new ones always get people excited!  If you haven't started your research yet, here is a link to the costume reference library (CRL) for the suit:

https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CT_BF2_CG_Officer

And the Clone Trooper Detachment is the place to get the latest and greatest info:

http://501stclonetroopers.com/

• Like 1

Thank you so much! I have the costume reference for the specific clone I would like to do and have joined the forum for the clone trooper detachment. I am just really and the beginning of this journey, but very excited. I am hoping to make some good forward progress over the next several months. I appreciate the warm welcome!

7 hours ago, Belinda89 said:

Thank you so much! I have the costume reference for the specific clone I would like to do and have joined the forum for the clone trooper detachment. I am just really and the beginning of this journey, but very excited. I am hoping to make some good forward progress over the next several months. I appreciate the warm welcome!

If you haven't already run across any kit make info, I highly recommend Imperial Surplus.  I have their shoretrooper, but what they are really know for are their clones!

• Like 1

@Belinda89 build parties are usually posted in the "Armory and Academy" section of the forums here:

http://imperialsandsgarrison.com/forums/index.php?/forum/5-the-armory-and-academy/

There is one this coming Saturday!  I will be at the Escondido location through the meeting and then will likely go down to the 4S Ranch location afterwards.

@oswegojeffis hosting the 4S Ranch location and is one of our local clones!  He might be able to give you some pointers.