Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

For Sale: Stormtrooper (White Armor)

caseten

After many years of being inactive, I need to sell my armor for financial reasons. I would prefer that the armor stay in the San Diego / SoCal area,  but if I don't get any interest, I'll be putting it up on Ebay in 2 weeks (yuck).

This armor was worn on the set of Deal or No Deal for the Star Wars episode. I was case #10 See link:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/9542-deal-or-no-deal-star-wars-episode/?ct=1601751565

I built this armor in 2009 with help at a build party with some of the garrison leadership at the time. This is an FX set. This armor has been marched in and will hold together.

The pictures will speak for themselves. Text me and I can send you pictures. (I need to figure out how to post photos here, since my Google Photos and Dropbox pictures aren't working here). 

The helmet has fans installed to keep you cool, and a speaker system so you can talk.  Boots are a size 9. 

I'm 5'9" and weigh about 180-190lbs.

Feel free to text me if you are interested. Text Mike @ 858-349-1747. You'll need to pick it up in San Diego.

2455609828_e313f57a55_o.jpg

Good luck selling your armor Mike!

Just to be fair, I want to add this reminder to any troopers considering this that the FX helmet is no longer approvable for membership. A new helmet can be purchased to go with the rest of the armor, but the plastic color has to be a reasonable match to the armor.