(NC) 2020-01-18, Sat, ISG Social Bowling Event

Event: ISG Social Event
Day/Date/Year:18/01/2020
Call Time: 6:00pm
Start & End Time Of Event: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Address: 945 W San Marcos Blvd, San Marcos, CA 92069

Reason To Be There: New Year New Fun

Expected Number Of Attendees

From The Host: Hey ISG here it is your first Social Event of the roaring 20's. We will be hosting a Bowling Social event to start the year off. Let's all get together have some fun and Bowl the night away. Of course if you would like to bring your Bucket and lets see who can stay on target! I would like to make this an open invite to the MMC and RL. We can do teams and have some fun. It's time to start the year off right and show everyone how much of an awesome family we are.  Please confirm in the comments if you will be there I need to get a head count so I can let the location know ASAP. 

Special Instructions:

Club Hosting The Event:  501st Legion
Other Clubs Invited:  Yes  RL MM R2
Cross Post:  Yes 

Posted To Calendar:  Yes 

Can Family Members/Friends Come: Yes FAMILY IS OK. 
Event Open To Public: Yes 

Mini-Troopers Allowed?  Yes 

ISG Mini Troopers Policy:

http://imperialsandsgarrison.com/forums/index.php?/topic/105-guidelines-for-mini-troopers-and-underage-wranglers/

Weapons: No this is a Social event
Parking Provided: Yes 

Any Out Of Pocket Expenses Besides Gas: Yes if you want to bowl, drink or eat you will be responsible for this. 

Updates: I will update you all if anything changes. 

NOTE: When signing up for this event, You MUST note your First Name, Last Name, TKID and Costume you wish to wear.  For example: Trooper Antilles, 1138, Stormtrooper

(Please note on capped events signing up as Tentative does not hold you a spot)

Point Of Contact:  Shane Holly, DS62027@outlook.com 619-249-5903

o.jpg

On 1/6/2020 at 2:59 PM, PunkRocketScience said:

I'll be attending the Oddities Expo that day, so I might be a little later than 6:00, as that's when it closes.  Are you thinking multiple games?  I'd love to roll one, but I can always just drop by and be social...

As many games as we can

Good Afternoon everyone. So as I am trying to put this together it looks like we will have about 20 people joining us for Bowling. Could I please have you all confirm that you will be there and if you are bowling? I am trying to put together a package for us that will give us 3 lanes and will cost each person either $20 dollars or $25 dollars. This includes Shoes lanes and bottomless pizza the only difference is one is for 1.5 hrs and the other is for 2 hrs. Also I need a head count so I can let the venue know and we would need a deposit to hold the lanes and pay for the whole thing Thursday. So please let me know if this works for all of you if so. You can either bring the money with you to the Armor Party on Sunday or PayPal me at DS62027@outlook.com. If you have any questions please let me know thank you.

7 minutes ago, Sithwithdaddyissues said:

Good Afternoon everyone. So as I am trying to put this together it looks like we will have about 20 people joining us for Bowling. Could I please have you all confirm that you will be there and if you are bowling? I am trying to put together a package for us that will give us 3 lanes and will cost each person either $20 dollars or $25 dollars. This includes Shoes lanes and bottomless pizza the only difference is one is for 1.5 hrs and the other is for 2 hrs. Also I need a head count so I can let the venue know and we would need a deposit to hold the lanes and pay for the whole thing Thursday. So please let me know if this works for all of you if so. You can either bring the money with you to the Armor Party on Sunday or PayPal me at DS62027@outlook.com. If you have any questions please let me know thank you.

Shane, confirmed for Paul, Lesley, Stefan, Jordan.  All Bowling.  All eating.  Will have to bring cash the day of though,  I don't have a way to get it to you sooner.

I will be bowling, I have my own shoes and ball but I’ll pay for whatever you need to pay, I will be bringing my son but he won’t be bowling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk