Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Selling Biker Scout

scout619

Hey everybody,

I used to be quite active with pacific outpost over on Oahu a few years ago, however with life getting busy since I moved back to the Mainland here in San Diego, I haven't really been that active and I am looking to get a new home for my scout with all armor (cumberbund and all soft pieces) including a hard rolling case with the armor. Feel free to give me a call anytime to talk about it my cell is 619-876-6008

-Konner

Edited by scout619
  • Like 2

Hey everybody,

I used to be quite active with pacific outpost over on Oahu a few years ago, however with life getting busy since I moved back to the Mainland here in San Diego, I haven't really been that active and I am looking to get a new home for my scout with all armor (cumberbund and all soft pieces) including a hard rolling case with the armor. Feel free to give me a call anytime to talk about it my cell is 619-876-6008

-Konner

You should come out for some events! We have a small number of scouts but more have been getting approved lately and we'd love to have you join us!

Do you have any other costumes remaining to troop in, or are you hanging up the entire membership?

If you're still focused on selling the scout, I suggest adding pictures and your measurements so people can get a better idea of it.

If I am able to make the time I may come to an event and for now I am hanging up my time here with trooping but perhaps I will make another costume in the future. I will take some new pics this weekend of my scout and I am 5 foot 11 and around a buck 80 to give an idea of how the soft armor will fit on someone with some adjustments depending on someone elses build.

On 6/15/2019 at 11:46 AM, scout619 said:

If I am able to make the time I may come to an event and for now I am hanging up my time here with trooping but perhaps I will make another costume in the future. I will take some new pics this weekend of my scout and I am 5 foot 11 and around a buck 80 to give an idea of how the soft armor will fit on someone with some adjustments depending on someone elses build.

Possibly interested, pending pics.  You are a little taller and thinner, but that might push me to lose a little weight!

I finally got around to taking some pics of the armor in my garage and I also included some pics of me trooping in it. The first pic I am in the center and the second pic i am on the far left throwing a shaka. (first 3 are from the pieces I laid out in the garage). If you need to see anymore of it or have any questions feel free to reach out to my cell from the first post.

da0830fc47d808ba1df28feb071d33d5.png

d3a462ef08054e3c3570b4c122e07082.jpg

8224a27e2d3ef83d22f17a344fe8485d.png

20ba1b7a69df456c508aff3988fc2097.jpg

b80162fa58db7809fe1da696e87790f1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...