(SD) 2019-03-10, Sun, Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting

1 minute ago, BrieKalan2 said:

LOL 

@Stutz if you plan to be there, I do have some questions on this armor.

Particularly on how to seal the fiberglass, and a cutline on one of the pieces.  I put on the pieces for a few minutes and reacted to the darn fiberglass.  It made me ITCH.

I'll be there.

On 3/3/2019 at 11:08 AM, Damon said:

I’ll definitely be there. I’ve been looking forward to meeting y’all and introducing myself for a while now (too many deployments has made it difficult to come out and play :D).  

Just making sure that I’m not overstepping my bounds here, is it cool if the wife and kid come as well?  We’d be bringing cookies. Just putting that out there.

yes your wife and kid is welcome to my house.

Okay folks--i've had something wild and weird happen up at my place, so I won't be making it down. But, Scott Whitson is going to come up and get all the merch Items so that things can still be delivered. Todd will bring the rest to the airshow next week and we will continue delivery there.

We have patches and shirts. Coins are not yet here. There are NO extras of either one, sorry.

So --the weird thing? While I was at the desert troop yesterday, and Paul was at work, some unknown person drove a motorhome onto our property, parked it and then left. They didn't come up to the house to let us know, or ask for help. Just parked and left. It doesn't belong to our landlord either-- we've talked to him already as well. At this point, all we know is that is not stolen, and doesn't have a body or drugs in it--the sheriff checked it out last night. Since its private property, we have to get it removed ourselves, so we're trying to get it towed to the impound lot. I don't want to leave Janice and the kids alone with this situation going on. Paul will be at a band competition with Stefan.

Keith and Diana, thanks again for having us over and welcoming us into your home.  As well as a thank you to everyone else, Amanda, Cheza and I really enjoyed getting to know all of you and sharing ideas.  We look forward to Trooping with y’all real soon!

Edited by Damon