Almost there

Guest Dirty-Dirty Angelo Catindi

Guest Dirty-Dirty Angelo Catindi

Hi Troopers, 

Angelo Catindig here just wanted to say hello. I'm almost done with my TD armor, turned in my application and pics for review, got my feedback for adjustments. Trying to work on those adjustments now. So that's where I'm at on my build (started my build in September and made a drop dead time of 15 December 2017 to turn in application and pics). I met a few of you guys at Deans Armor Party the other month. I just wanted to say hi to everyone and formally introduce myself. Short history about me. 41 years old. Married with 3 kids. Spent 17 years in the Navy as a Hospital Corpsman. Prior to the Navy I was in the Army for 6 years as a Paratrooper (82nd Airborne Div). As a corpsman I spent 12 years embedded with Marine Corps infantry and amphibious reconnaissance units as their doc. I did 2 combat tours in Iraq and 2 more in Afghanistan.  I've been a Star Wars fan since the movies first came out and I did collect Star Wars figures growing up, but what I did have that was very unique compared to my friends was a small platoon of Stormtroopers. So I've always wanted to join the 501st and I have alot more time on my hands now that I'm at the tail end of my career. That's pretty much me in a nutshell.  Nice meeting everyone in the garrison. Almost accomplished and standing by to deploy. 

Sincerely, 

Angelo Catindig 

#SUPPORTTHETROOPS