TI 37005 reporting in from Escondido, requesting access

r00k

11 hours ago, r00k said:

Hey all! Just moved back to sunny San Diego from an 8 year hiatus in LA and OC for work.

Requesting access to the boards :)

Welcome Derek! I've given you full 501st access for now. Has your transfer been put it officially? @Stutz might be able to help.

4 minutes ago, r00k said:

Thanks @TrooperVic! To be quite honest, I'm not sure how to do a transfer. I briefly looked over the 501st site but didn't see anything obvious.

Hey Derek. All you have to do is contact the GML from your current garrison (SCG), but I'll get the ball rolling for you. Email sent.

3 hours ago, PunkRocketScience said:

Welcome to the ISG Derek!  Glad to have you on board!

Cheers. looking forward to trooping with everyone. I'll actually be at Wave Length coincidentally on Saturday, so look forward to meeting some ISG troopers then :)

5 minutes ago, PunkRocketScience said:

Awesome!  Shhhh...  I'm gonna be in disguise as a Mando though...

I won't tell anyone if you don't tattle on me for wearing my SCG/OC Squad jacket. I'll need to start collecting ISG stuff for a new patch jacket I guess :P

On 7/10/2017 at 8:03 AM, TrooperVic said:

Welcome Derek! I've given you full 501st access for now. Has your transfer been put it officially? @Stutz might be able to help.

Quick update, looks like I've been officially moved over to ISG on the 501st website.