Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Hello from the Mountain Garrison

Guest Bulldog1653

Guest Bulldog1653
Hello all,

My name is Jay and I'm a member of the Mile High Squad, Mountain Garrison
Based here in Colorado. The reason for my joining your boards is we are coming out that way for  A wedding in September  and are trying to get some general information. My wife is in the process of buying her Jawa to become a member. I'm an imperial staff officer (Commander) and my oldest daughter is working on getting a Sabine costume made. 
We would love to come out and join you all for the fun. Last year, several of us from the mountain Garrison met up with the Dewback Ridge Garrison in Albuquerque and did the balloon fiesta in October. It was a great time for all of us and we enjoy the opportunity to troop with other garrisons and meet new people.
We look forward to getting to know you all.

Hi Jay and thanks for stopping by.

We love hosting traveling troopers. We don't have any confirmed troops in September right now, but that's normal. Events don't usually confirm until we're a month or two out. We do have a tentative Armor Party on September 10th and if you are in town you and the family are more than welcome to hang with us.

Keep in touch with us when you find out your dates and where you will be. Maybe we can put together a quick social event to welcome you to the Imperial Sands region.