Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Anovos Stormtrooper Kit San Diego

Guest daniel1293

Guest daniel1293

Hello,

My wife and I just received our Storm Trooper Kits from Anovos which im sure plenty others have gotten theirs as well. We are both diehard Star Wars fans but this will be our first star wars armor so we are kinda of clueless on where to get started and how to make a "kit" one of our own. I see there is a event going on Feb 6th and we would love to attend and meet you all !

Daniel

Also from San Diego and just got my kit today.  I built a Boba Fett kit 20 years ago so technically, I've done this before.  But I've got a good shop, I'm pretty good with tools and a whiz with 3D printers.  Still, I want to make sure I'm doing this to 501st standards (that's the gold standard, right?) so I'll take any help I can get. 

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Hola chicos! 

I'm in North Park, JUST got my kit yesterday (don't get me started on the delay...at least it's here now!) and looking for other members to build with. I did a TB a while back and made a site for those vertically challenged and the items I did to modify, I'll prolly be doing the same for this TK as well. 

I have a dremel and lots of sandpaper...figured I'd start with the helmet tho - painting it correctly and fixing the eyes. So ya, if anyone wants to work on their kits together, I'd be down!