Greetings programs!

PuppetRebel

Hey all! I'm Derek, currently living in City Heights. I've been a fan of the 501st for the better part of a decade. I have 3 family members who are troopers in Colorado and I've helped them on some troops in the past. So I'm at least cursory familiar. I have of course always wanted to make a costume and join, but never really felt the final push of motivation to do so. The Force Awakens has completely reinvigorated my love for Star Wars and I have never been more ready to make a costume and join your ranks. That said I intend to do a Kylo Ren. So for one, I'm curious if there are any other members of the Imperial Sands doing that costume or have done one already? Otherwise I've already been obsessing over the CRLs and the WIPs in the Sith Lord detachment.

I'm fairly crafty and have done minor costuming before, so I think I have the capacity to make a 501st worthy costume. (It also helps that my wife is a profesional seamstress, although I kinda know my way around a sewing machine myself).

Anyway, just wanted to let my presence and interest known and I look forward to meeting and working with you guys!

Hey Derek,

We don't have a dedicated Kylo down here yet, though are frequented by @Amidala who is a great resource (having the first 501st approved Kylo and helping to write the CRL for it). Send her a shout if you have questions as you get going. From what I understand, it is a very intense design.

Hey Derek!!  Dawn here SL-13377. I'm basically obsessed with Kylo.  Shoot me a message on FB ( dawn bright) or check out the Sithlord forums. I have multiple tutorials. This is a "soft parts vader" 5 layers deep and resined and waxed. :D it's one of my favorite costumes and I am happy to help. I see someone posted my layers video. It's an intense costume! :)

Aye I'm very much involved down here! :) I own a home in San Diego and love trooping isg. It's my second Garrison rather they like it or not. Hehe 

Edited by Amidala