SD droid builder requesting access

rockyct

John B. (Lord Hotwing to the droid builders at least) told me and the SD droid builders to register and request access here.

Hi, I'm Eric and I live in San Diego. I'm a droid builder and have a rolling BB-8 and I'm slowly working on some other droids like Chopper. BB-8 is mostly made of PLA so he doesn't do well outside but when Chopper's done I can bring him many more places (he's being printed in ABS).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rockyct said:

John B. (Lord Hotwing to the droid builders at least) told me and the SD droid builders to register and request access here.

Hi, I'm Eric and I live in San Diego. I'm a droid builder and have a rolling BB-8 and I'm slowly working on some other droids like Chopper. BB-8 is mostly made of PLA so he doesn't do well outside but when Chopper's done I can bring him many more places (he's being printed in ABS).

Hi Eric!

Welcome to the forums!  I've upgraded you to droid build access.  Looking forward to seeing those droids at events!