Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Best places in SD to get alterations/adjustments done to uniform.

So I've bit the bullet and ordered my hat/top/pants from wampa wear, also got some boots coming from magnoli in NZ (that I'm a little nervous about fitting). It will take a few weeks to get everything.

But I ordered general sizes from WW and assuming everything fits more or less, I wanted to get a jump on suggestions for decent places in SD to get alterations done for a decent price (preferably around clairemont/kearny/mirimar if possible). Would also be curious if any local members are open/available to doing in person fittings/alterations since I have NO experience in doing that myself. 

I know SDCC is coming so I understand if everyone is busy, but just wanted to ask all the same.

thanks

I had a fantastic experience with Old Town Shoe Repair. His seamstress is awesome and Jason was able to get my belt appropriately sized. He’s also helped me with some civilian shoes and I’m planning on bringing him my trooping boots to see if he can resize them for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, rtrnngvdtps said:

I had a fantastic experience with Old Town Shoe Repair. His seamstress is awesome and Jason was able to get my belt appropriately sized. He’s also helped me with some civilian shoes and I’m planning on bringing him my trooping boots to see if he can resize them for me.

cool, I'll definitely keep that in mind if the boots I ordered don't fit, as there's a definite possibility since they didn't have my exact size (9 4E).

I ordered 10's but we'll see how that goes.

Edited by Stangace20