New Member Introduction

Absocold

Hello everyone!

After wanting to do this for 10 years, I finally bit the bullet when a friend of mine was selling his Stormtrooper ANH Stunt set (he changed over to a TIE Pilot). He encouraged me to reach otu to my local detachment for advice and help. I live in Oceanside, and look forward to meeting some of you at an armor party one day, where I can dial in the fit.

• Like 1

Hey Alberto!

Congrats on making the leap!  The First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment (FISD) at http://whitearmor.net/ is your best resource for all things stormtrooper related.  We have a bunch of them locally as well!  I'm in Oceanside (Tri-City) and working on a suit as well.  Sounds like you are farther along than I am though.

• 2 months later...

Hello Friends from Dean McInnis TK-20205 from Canadian Garrison Vindicator Squad Ontario Canada. 
Joined your forum to get ideas on how y’all do troops in Cali and maybe get some great ideas on things to do in our part or the world. Also to reach out to members if I happen to visit your area on vacation and May want to do a troop with you. I have done troops in Florida at Mega-Con in Orlando and loved it and with Great Lakes Garrison in Michigan.

Regards, Dean.