Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

PB Boba Fett

Hello,

I'm just looking for an SD local that's gone through the process to help me fill in some of the blanks.   I'm working with the fine people over at dented helmet and bhg, but am a little worried with some of the assembly. Please reach out to me if you're willing to help out at any point.

Thanks,

Wellroundedbill

I believe Paul and Lesley are in the process with a Fett.  They are probably still recovering from Comic-Con, but knowing those two I'm sure they'd love to take a look and help out :)

Actually Paul's fett is finished and approved, we're just working on some improvements.

We lucked out and were able to purchase 90% of the parts fully completed, or mostly completed, so we didn't exactly build everything on his.

Congratulations to both you and Paul, I know you work hard on getting the suit to where it is now. I'm sorry I couldn't offer more assistance to you guys, but life's been a little bit busy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk