Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Saying hello!

Obibonjovi

Good morning! Just wanted to stop by and say hello and thank you for forum access. I one day hope to join the ranks of the 501st. But for now just wanted to offer a friendly introduction and to say hello! I can not wait to start my journey into costuming. I look forward to talking to yall, and hopefully getting something together to apply for membership. 

2 hours ago, Obibonjovi said:

Good morning! Just wanted to stop by and say hello and thank you for forum access. I one day hope to join the ranks of the 501st. But for now just wanted to offer a friendly introduction and to say hello! I can not wait to start my journey into costuming. I look forward to talking to yall, and hopefully getting something together to apply for membership. 

Hi Chris!

Thanks for saying hello!  Is there a specific costume you are thinking about building?

• Thanks 1

I do! Im looking at a Revan costume. I got lucky and got a v2 Revan set second hand pretty much brand new.beem browsing the Flagship Eclipse forums on some tips, tricks and good accessory pieces. Im not a very crafty person, but im looking forward to the challenge of recreating one of my favorite characters. 

• Like 1

That's great!  Glad to hear you have already been browsing the FSE forums!  Knowing what direction you want to go is outstanding!  We have a couple others that are working on Revan costumes now, so hopefully they will be able to offer up some pointers to help you avoid missteps!  They have a couple threads posted here:

http://imperialsandsgarrison.com/forums/index.php?/forum/75-isg-academy-flagship-eclipse/

Let me know if you don't have enough access to follow the link and we'll see if we can't bump you up a bit!

@tattooed_pariah

@Avatar Lore

Thank you for the link. Looks like its working perfectly! Ill be sure to check it out and ask a bunch of questions. Would the link you posted be a good place to create a WIP post? 

Edited by Obibonjovi
Correct wording

4 hours ago, tattooed_pariah said:

welcome! I got the v2 set up at the end of 2020, but have been too busy to do much with it.. :/

let me know what questions you have! my costume isn't approved yet, but if i can help, i'd love to!

-Matt

Thanks! Ill be keeping WIP updated on the thread http://imperialsandsgarrison.com/forums/index.php?/forum/75-isg-academy-flagship-eclipse/ i appreciate any help i can get. Got tons of work to do! Cant wait to get this ball rolling