Hello from El cajon

badradbrad

Hello my name is Brad I'm from East County or el cajon to be more precise. I have been going to comic con for the past 5 years but it was my first time going to celebration this past month and I loved it. Ever since I got back I've been contemplating on what I want to cosplay as and I signed up for the clone trooper detachment but then after realizing how much it would be I think I want to start somewhere that doesn't involve too much money. After talking with a member of ISG that comes to my work every week I decided that I want to become a tusken raider.

Any help is appreciated! Can't wait to meet you all and may the force be with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello my name is Brad I'm from East County or el cajon to be more precise. I have been going to comic con for the past 5 years but it was my first time going to celebration this past month and I loved it. Ever since I got back I've been contemplating on what I want to cosplay as and I signed up for the clone trooper detachment but then after realizing how much it would be I think I want to start somewhere that doesn't involve too much money. After talking with a member of ISG that comes to my work every week I decided that I want to become a tusken raider.

Any help is appreciated! Can't wait to meet you all and may the force be with you.

Welcome!!!

I'm a tusken raider myself, as is my XO Todd Mullin.  Have you registered on the Krayt Clan boards?

Brad-

I'd be happy to give you pointers on any questions you have on the Tusken. I will be rebuilding mine soon and helping a couple others locally with theirs.

Cool thank you! I would love to come check out other people's work in progress when you meet up. What part of the costume do most people start on? Because I was thinking of starting off with the mask/ helmet

I started with the mask myself. You will need the same wraps for the mask, arms and boots, so make sure you get enough fabric to use on all three! I can bring my gear to the next armor party if you will be there.

when is the next armor party??

I love love love this idea. I may have to jump in myself. I got an Anovos TK kit, but don't want to wait that long to start trooping.

May have to learn to use the sewing machine...?

Bill

Hello again Brad! Good you got on to the boards.

Come to the armor party on June 13th. It will be very helpful for you and when you do start getting your stuff together, I can help you sew anything since we live very close to each other.

You where talking about a Jawa the other day, I do have my old Jawa costume you are more than welcome to try it on and see how it fits you.

I will see you next Thursday.