Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Another Darth Revan hopeful looking to join!

Hi all, after the last armor party and speaking with Shane, Lindsey and Jamie, I’ve been inspired to go for the trifecta and work on joining 501st and RL. I have a Jedi Revan (Star forged) in the works but looking to also add Darth Revan.  I just placed an order from Wicked Armor for a suit but am wondering about boots and pants.  Are there any recommended vendors? Thanks in advance for any info!

• Like 2

Hey Roel!

Glad to see that you've come to the Dark Side...  We can definitely use more Sith Lords around here, and our Revans are not very active anymore.

I've heard good things about Wicked Armor and was impressed with their work that I've seen, though I have not looked at their Revan.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2022 at 7:07 AM, PunkRocketScience said:

Hey Roel!

Glad to see that you've come to the Dark Side...  We can definitely use more Sith Lords around here, and our Revans are not very active anymore.

I've heard good things about Wicked Armor and was impressed with their work that I've seen, though I have not looked at their Revan.

haha I had every intention of getting active again once I got home.. My ship got back about a week ago, but we are in 3 section duty, so I'm stuck on board every third day. Plus we're going through a ton of major inspections and certifications for the next year or so.. basically, anytime I'm not at work, I'm trying to make sure the wife still loves me and getting sleep.. lol

I have the Wicked Armor V2 kit, I need to get to an armor party for help on getting it set up 100% right..

As for the boots, I found a pair on eBay that the ad was titled "Vintage FRYE boots leather moto square toe" and took em to a local saddle shop to have the strap sewn on top. I had intended on wearing plain black dickies (with no labelling) as the pants.

• Like 1