(EC/SB/SD/NC), 2022-02-26, Sat, Armor/Sewing Parties & Multi-Club Meeting

The armor parties and meeting for February will be at multiple locations across the county.

Time:  10:00am - 5:00pm  Meeting time:  1:00pm  Meeting will also be online for those who are uncomfortable with attending.

EC Location:  Ruben Camerino's house, 2304 Alpine Heights Way, Alpine, CA 91901 - No COVID restrictions.

SB Location:  Colleen Archer Rodriguez's house, 220 Ritchey St, San Diego, CA  92114 - Proof of vaccination required.  12 attendees max.

SD Location (Tierrasanta):  Cory Roble's house, 4345 Rueda Dr, San Diego, CA  92124 - Vaccinated preferred, masks for close contact.  10 attendees max.

NC Location:  Todd Mullin's house, 3529 Strawberry Place, Oceanside, CA  92056 - Proof of vaccination required, masks indoors (immune compromised relatives). 12 attendees max.

Bring your projects to work on, chairs, tables, easy ups.  Please bring your own snacks and drinks as availability will vary by location.

As some locations have limited numbers, please let us know which location you will be attending!
***CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP***

• PunkRocketScience changed the title to (EC/SB/SD/NC), 2022-02-26, Sat, Armor/Sewing Parties & Multi-Club Meeting

I'm really glad we're doing these again, and have a variety of COVID safety options to choose from! 

I'll be bringing some sinatra armor pieces for two costumes (Mara and Ferus) to work on and may have some questions if anyone attending the NC location is skilled with it!

pp4390t9ee911.jpg

Screenshot_20190722-102133_Google~2.jpg

33 minutes ago, kwinchell said:

I'm really glad we're doing these again, and have a variety of COVID safety options to choose from! 

I'll be bringing some sinatra armor pieces for two costumes (Mara and Ferus) to work on and may have some questions if anyone attending the NC location is skilled with it!

We wanted to provide options to have everyone feel comfortable!

Happy to help form Sintra.  Have plenty of experience with it.

• Like 2

NORTH COUNTY IS BEYOND FULL!  Please choose another location.

For the north county, we will be providing meatball (and veggie meatball) sandwiches.

Also, there is a new recruit looking for assistance at the Tierrasanta location with a TK kit, so if anyone with experience would consider attending that location, it would be appreciated.

4 hours ago, wyngdlyon said:

SB location: 

For anyone who needs anything heavy duty sewn, I have two industrial machines, one of which can sew leather. 

Colleen

That's great to know, but I don't have much to work on that needs that just now. I do have a need for some upholstery-strength thread for a repair project in my house. If you have any, maybe I can buy some from you? We can talk  

16 hours ago, DymnDog said:

That's great to know, but I don't have much to work on that needs that just now. I do have a need for some upholstery-strength thread for a repair project in my house. If you have any, maybe I can buy some from you? We can talk  

Any particular color?

22 hours ago, Cory Roble said:

So should I just not host for Tierrasanta & the TK prospect can get helped at a different location? 

I could swing by for a couple hours. Have to be in south bay a bit before 1. Does the new recruit plan to be there at 10?