requesting ISG forums access

5tinkytofu

hello!
i'm Kirby from SCG and frequently visit SD bay area. would like to mix a visit with a troop if possible. thanks!
ps. keep feb 19th, (sat) =, 3-day holiday wkend open. there will be a california-wide 501st/rebel legions, and MMCC. event is for the sf chinese year parade (3.5 miler)

1 hour ago, 5tinkytofu said:

hello!
i'm Kirby from SCG and frequently visit SD bay area. would like to mix a visit with a troop if possible. thanks!
ps. keep feb 19th, (sat) =, 3-day holiday wkend open. there will be a california-wide 501st/rebel legions, and MMCC. event is for the sf chinese year parade (3.5 miler)

Hey Kirby!

I think we met at the Kiwanisland car show a few weeks back?  I was the Tusken?

Anyway...  I've bumped you up to 501st access now.  I'm the ISG event coordinator, so forward on the parade info to me as soon as you have it and I'll get it on the calendar!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, PunkRocketScience said:

Hey Kirby!

I think we met at the Kiwanisland car show a few weeks back?  I was the Tusken?

Anyway...  I've bumped you up to 501st access now.  I'm the ISG event coordinator, so forward on the parade info to me as soon as you have it and I'll get it on the calendar!

yup yup! hi todd. i remember, u were the only tusken

. i have to wait for ggg to officially post who will cross post to all garrisons but wanted to give ISG a heads up  :)

• Like 1