Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Hello! Temporary Move from Washington

bigt42035

Good evening!

Just moved here to San Diego from Washington (Garrison Titan). My current job only has me here for a year before moving me back to Washington, so after discussing it with the Garrison CO, it made more sense for me to just retain my membership up there. However, I would love to troop with you all once COVID finally clears up. Currently rocking a ESB Snowtrooper and ESB Vader. I'm working on my Scout Trooper and my Darth Revan is in route so I can prep it for submission within the next few weeks.

Anthony

Welcome to the ISG forums Anthony!  Always happy to have visiting troopers from other garrisons come and troop with us.

I've bumped you up to 501st member level access, so you should be able to see most of the forum now, including the event forum (which unfortunately is only currently populated by virtual crickets and cobwebs...  But stay tuned!).  We will probably be having a garrison zoom meeting in the next week or two.  The link will be posted here and you are more than welcome to attend.

Welcome! I'm currently a gopher/on the spot fixit guy.. only been to one event but hoping to be more involved! I'm saving for a DR of my own right now..

Only in SD for a year from Washington.. are you a Sailor or a contractor with the yards? I'm a Sailor stationed down here for the next 6 to 7 years.

26 minutes ago, tattooed_pariah said:

Welcome! I'm currently a gopher/on the spot fixit guy.. only been to one event but hoping to be more involved! I'm saving for a DR of my own right now..

Only in SD for a year from Washington.. are you a Sailor or a contractor with the yards? I'm a Sailor stationed down here for the next 6 to 7 years.

I just PCS here from NAS Whidbey Island as a Shooter onboard the TR.

Edited by bigt42035

1 minute ago, bigt42035 said:

I just PCS here from NAS Whidbey Island as a Shooter onboard the TR.

Awesome! I PCSed here in February from Fort Meade in Maryland..

This is my second time being stationed in SD but first time stationed here as an MM.. I'm pre-comming one of the new LCS ships.

On 9/2/2020 at 7:30 PM, AdmiralIriga-213 said:

One of these days, I'd love to gather a group of active duty troopers to do a ruck with me. Nothing hard, just 3 miles. Who'd be interested?

We talking about a ruck in or out of armor? I might actually die doing a ruck in my Vader lol