Access Request

TK42112

Greetings! I am TK-42112 or Charles if you prefer. I am currently a member of the Neon City Garisson in Las Vegas and have an ANH TK stunt. On January 15th my wife, son, and I will be relocating to The Rancho Bernardo area of San Diego and I will he transferring in to the ISG (Todd is helping me out with this)! In the meantime I would like to request forum access so that I can start getting involved. I look forward to trooping with and meeting and getting know all of you!

4 hours ago, TK42112 said:

Greetings! I am TK-42112 or Charles if you prefer. I am currently a member of the Neon City Garisson in Las Vegas and have an ANH TK stunt. On January 15th my wife, son, and I will be relocating to The Rancho Bernardo area of San Diego and I will he transferring in to the ISG (Todd is helping me out with this)! In the meantime I would like to request forum access so that I can start getting involved. I look forward to trooping with and meeting and getting know all of you!

Hi Charles!  Got you all set with 501st access.  As soon as your transfer goes thru I'll bump you up to ISG access.

On 1/1/2020 at 9:04 AM, TK42112 said:

Transfer complete.  Upgraded to ISG member access.