Returning member+access request

TK-1258

Greetings everyone,

My name is Slawek aka "Steve" since many people could not pronounce my name. I'm TK-1258 and I joined the 501st back in 2005 back when we where the San Diego Garrison. With the help of Linda Crispien I was able to find and put together my first set of FX Stormtrooper armor. I used to be pretty active between 2005-2007 and attended Comic Con with the garrison in 2005 and 2006. During that time I also wore TX and TB armor. Then life took me in a different direction and I had to sell my sets of armor to get some money I needed for bills. I have always regretted that decision.

Over the years I lost touch with my fellow troopers as well as members of the San Diego Star Wars Society. I have very fond memories of trooping with everyone back then and I hope some of you are still around. Does anyone know how Linda is doing these days? I understand that she was fighting cancer and her last post is from 2014. 

My current plan is to put together an Imperial Fleet Officer uniform and start being active again. 

:) welcome back.  I’m still around. Hubby joined 2005, I joined 2006.  

We were San Diego Squad until 2014 when we split off from Southern California Garrison to become Imperial Sands. 

we’ve grown a great deal over the past decade plus. You’re most welcome!

Hey Steve -

Welcome back!  I have bumped you to "retired 501st member" access.

Let us know when you are getting close to submitting for approval, as we will have to do a little paperwork behind the scenes with Southern California Garrison as you are technically a retired member from that garrison, even thought you live in San Diego.

We have scheduled armor parties for January and February now in the Armory and Academy section of the forums.

http://imperialsandsgarrison.com/forums/index.php?/forum/5-the-armory-and-academy/

@Bizarro is our cadet/mentor coordinator and can help hook you up with someone who might be of assistance in getting you back in the swing of things if you'd like?

@hsmart is our local expert on many of the Imperial Officer costumes and would likely be able to help answer any questions you might have.

Of course, the Imperial Officer Corps Detachment forums are the go to place for the costume:  https://www.imperialofficer.com/

We are likely to have a couple non-costumed events coming up in January, so if you are interested in stopping by to meet us Johnny Come Lately troopers, you are more than welcome!

• Like 1