TB-92688 requesting clearance.

jollyrajr

Hi Raj-

Access updated!  Looking forward to trooping Pride with you.

I am asking that all 501st troopers who are making costume modifications send me photos of their costume at least 3 days prior to the parade for approval.  This is the largest, most high profile parade that we have participated in and the command staff wants to make sure that we all look great!

14 hours ago, jollyrajr said:

This Orange County squad member would like to sneak down into Imperial Sands territory to troop Pride with y'all :) And, maybe some other troops.. 

On 7/1/2019 at 7:19 AM, PunkRocketScience said:

Hi Raj-

Access updated!  Looking forward to trooping Pride with you.

I am asking that all 501st troopers who are making costume modifications send me photos of their costume at least 3 days prior to the parade for approval.  This is the largest, most high profile parade that we have participated in and the command staff wants to make sure that we all look great!

Awesome, thank you!

Sadly, I haven't had the time yet to make (or have one made) a Pride shoulder bell, so I will be using my trusty sticker.. And a little ribbon on the cummerbund.. I'm the scout kneeling in the front.. 

48083689683_e79f229f54_c.jpg17] 2019-05-04 LGBT Center Indigo Ball 2019 Irvine by JollyRajR, on Flickr

8 hours ago, jollyrajr said:

Awesome, thank you!

Sadly, I haven't had the time yet to make (or have one made) a Pride shoulder bell, so I will be using my trusty sticker.. And a little ribbon on the cummerbund.. I'm the scout kneeling in the front..

Don't forget to sign up for the event!  I don't see you on the roster yet, and sign ups close Monday!

Thank you for the heads up-- I just put myself on the matrix.. 

Edit--I also ordered up some shoulder bells so I can actually paint them nicely for events.. Now, to get Pride colors and vinyl tape to mask it off.. :)

Edited by jollyrajr