Inactive 501st Member Trying To Make a Comeback

TX3017

Hi everyone! 

It's been a LONG time since I've been back here and I'm looking to come back and be more active in the Star Wars community. Thing is, my Shadowtrooper armor needs some love and is quite old (not legion approved anymore). BUT I have some Anovos Stormtrooper armor available and needs to be assembled. If I could get any and all information regarding requirements for Imperial Stormtrooper armor, pros / cons, other resources, anything and everything would be appreciated. 

Much love you guys. And I hope to see you all soon! 

- Lester "TX3017" 

Gaanon, 

OMG THANK YOU! Let me get as much information first before I jump in. Plus I need some time to schedule ; ; 

Couple of things:

1. Boots?
2. Holster?
3. Other accessories? 
4. If I used to have access to the 501st boards can I get them again? 
5. Where are all the upcoming events? 

Thanks! 

Gaanon, 
OMG THANK YOU! Let me get as much information first before I jump in. Plus I need some time to schedule ; ; 
Couple of things:
1. Boots?
2. Holster?
3. Other accessories? 
4. If I used to have access to the 501st boards can I get them again? 
5. Where are all the upcoming events? 

Thanks! 

1. Look up Imperial Boots. They offer boots in waves. I’d also say look up TK boots (Victor Matts on Facebook) but they’re not making boots anymore. But you may get lucky and they’ll have your size. Worth a shot.
2. Anovos should have shipped with a hero holster that you can modify for stunt. If not, Trooperbay is local and has them.
3. Other depends on what you want. Helmet fans? Voice amp? Blaster?
4. I’ll leave that to Garrison staff but I believe you’ll get that back when your approved again.
5. Next official meeting is April 28. Should be a few posts down or it will be posted here soon. But I’m opening my driveway to folks that want to work on TKs tomorrow. I’ll pm you the address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Hi Lester,

Retired members do not get access to the main Legion forums. You'll have to go back to active to do that. But you do have access to the Detachments and this ISG forum, which should be all you need to get back into trooping shape. Looking forward to having you back to active!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stutz said:

Hi Lester,

Retired members do not get access to the main Legion forums. You'll have to go back to active to do that. But you do have access to the Detachments and this ISG forum, which should be all you need to get back into trooping shape. Looking forward to having you back to active!

Dean, 

Thanks for the information! I'll start the process to get my armor ready and hopefully they'll open the door for me again :)