Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Dropping By, Saying Hi

querqy

Hi folks! My name is Claire, mother of one, wife to "the tall guy" Greg, and friend to Professor Chu who has so graciously made introductions in the past. I'm still muddling through the decision-making process to figure out where to begin as far as costumes go but I have many aspirations including Stormtrooper and rebel pilot. Maybe Boushh someday...

I have experience with tech/electronics, leatherworking, sewing, and 3D printing (though we don't own one). I love talking shoppe and learning new techniques to improve my skills as a Maker/Craftswoman.

Can't wait to get my hands dirty. ☺️Thank you and looking forward to meeting you all!

• Like 1

Welcome to the ISG forums Claire!

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help or confuse you more!

If you look above at the menu bar, there is a drop down for "detachments".  These are the sub-groups dedicated to specific costumes in the 501st.  For stormtroopers, you would want to check of the First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment and the Bounty Hunter's Guild for Boussh.