Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Imperial Supply Depot - Legit?

Paul

Hi Guys,

I've been hunting for boots. I know about Imperial Boots and their wave system so that's an option. However, being impatient I also came across the 'Imperial Supply Depot' on Facebook and they have boots my size in stock that are supposedly 501st approvable. They have my size in stock now so for $103 including shipping I'm tempted.

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them or heard of them.

Thanks all.

Paul

Edited by Paul
spelling

Thanks for the reply Todd, I haven't found any serious complaints with them. Just ordered some boots that look pretty good. No seams where they shouldn't be and he took all around pictures of the boots for me.

The Imperial Seamstress works with them for neck seals...so I think that they are a good bet, although, and my Garrison mates can vouch for me, I troop for HOURS on end, and I find my TK Classic's from Imperial Boots are very comfortable! B)

Edited by Koryu1212(Dan D)
Amplifying Information
  • Like 1

Thanks Dan. I'm had my eye on the TK Classis from IB. I went for the ones from the Imperial Supply Depot because they are available now and total price with shipping was $104 which isn't bad. We'll see how long they take to get there though.