Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

Saber Guild transplant looking to reach out and connect

Hake Felflame

Howdy everyone! Name is Ryan Clifford (SG-082), I'm formerly the local director of Saber Guild's Golden Gate Temple in the SF bay area. My family and I just moved to Chula Vista a couple weeks ago, and I'm looking to reach out to the other clubs in hopes of building a Saber Guild temple down here in the near future. 

1 hour ago, Hake Felflame said:

Howdy everyone! Name is Ryan Clifford (SG-082), I'm formerly the local director of Saber Guild's Golden Gate Temple in the SF bay area. My family and I just moved to Chula Vista a couple weeks ago, and I'm looking to reach out to the other clubs in hopes of building a Saber Guild temple down here in the near future. 

Hi there Ryan!  Welcome to San Diego!

Have you reached out to Robb Yanagihara yet, he's the primary contact for Saber Guild in the Southern California region.  He's your best start.

2 hours ago, BrieKalan2 said:

Hi there Ryan!  Welcome to San Diego!

Have you reached out to Robb Yanagihara yet, he's the primary contact for Saber Guild in the Southern California region.  He's your best start.

I've been in discussion with Robb for a few months prior to my move (it was the main reason I stepped down as local director in the bay area during out elections back in October). I'm also in a Facebook group he set up to discuss recruitment. Since I'm new to the area, I'm hoping to connect with the local club chapters as I'm getting the ball rolling, both to make future cooperation possible, and to also see if there's any interest within your ranks in saber choreography (quite a few Saber Guild members are also members of multiple clubs).

21 minutes ago, PunkRocketScience said:

Hi Ryan!  Welcome to the ISG forums!

What character(s) do you do?

My main Saber Guild character is a custom Sith, 'Lord Felflame'.