Hello all!

Guest Tkjohnburgundy

Guest Tkjohnburgundy

Hey everyone I'm John! I have just ordered my anovos TK kit it will be Q3 shipping so I'm  planning on joining the 501st and isg towards the end of this year. Just wanted to introduce myself and say I'll just be here waiting!

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone. 

I finish putting together an Anovos Shadowtrooper. (thanks for the super help Jef).

Hope to take some photos soon (after reading the rules) to you guys for consideration.

Cheers,
Marcelo

25 minutes ago, 007dumont said:

Hello Everyone. 

I finish putting together an Anovos Shadowtrooper. (thanks for the super help Jef).

Hope to take some photos soon (after reading the rules) to you guys for consideration.

Cheers,
Marcelo

Hi Marcelo!

glad you made it to the boards.  

We we have another armor party in Oceanside Sunday if you want to come work?

Ok Photos Submitted!!!!!! :)

(membership@imperialsandsgarrison.com)

& I visited the 501st to register my address etc. (the website crashed, But I got the email bellow- so I hope it went ok)

On the reply it mentioned about expediting the process by contacting you guys.

enlist@501st.com

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Thank you for your application to the 501st Legion.
An email has been sent to the Membership Group and Membership Officer notifying them of your application. You should be contacted shortly by a Garrison Membership Liaison (GML), who will attempt to validate your membership application...
To expedite this process, you may initiate contact with your GML. To approve your application, the GML will need proof that you own a Legion approved, high quality, screen accurate costume from one the Star Wars movies. If you have any questions, please direct them to your GML.

- Cheers and thanks for the help yesterday. -Marcelo

• 1 month later...