Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

hello everyone

supertrooper11

Hello everyone my name is Josh. I've been looking into creating a biker scout costume and hopefully joining the 501st legion. I'm from Coachella Valley and recently found a squad closer to my area. The southern California garrison/inland empire squad.I just wanted to say hello and that I hope to be soon be a part of this great organization.

Hi there Josh!  Welcome!  We do have one trooper with ISG who lives out in Palm Desert!  There are also a few others that live in the Palm Springs area that are with IE/SCG.  Its all good though, one big family!

Either way we're here to help!

Hello everyone my name is Josh. I've been looking into creating a biker scout costume and hopefully joining the 501st legion. I'm from Coachella Valley and recently found a squad closer to my area. The southern California garrison/inland empire squad.I just wanted to say hello and that I hope to be soon be a part of this great organization.

I actually live in Palm desert too. In that case I would like to learn more about this chapter. In new at this but I'm really interested on starting a costume. I have had a problem logging on to the detachment for the biker scouts/path finders. I'm also interested on what community service/ appearances you do. Thanks you for the welcome, look forward to learning more.