(NC) 2020-01-18, Sat, ISG Social Bowling Event

On 1/10/2020 at 3:13 PM, Sithwithdaddyissues said:

Good Afternoon everyone. So as I am trying to put this together it looks like we will have about 20 people joining us for Bowling. Could I please have you all confirm that you will be there and if you are bowling? I am trying to put together a package for us that will give us 3 lanes and will cost each person either $20 dollars or $25 dollars. This includes Shoes lanes and bottomless pizza the only difference is one is for 1.5 hrs and the other is for 2 hrs. Also I need a head count so I can let the venue know and we would need a deposit to hold the lanes and pay for the whole thing Thursday. So please let me know if this works for all of you if so. You can either bring the money with you to the Armor Party on Sunday or PayPal me at DS62027@outlook.com. If you have any questions please let me know thank you.

Good morning Troopers. Due to only a couple being able to pay ahead of time. We won't be doing the Group Party. I personally don't have the full amount to pay before Thursday. So I will be heading up early on Saturday so I can see if we can get at least a couple lanes for us for the evening. Those that sent PayPal you will be refunded. Sorry for any inconveniences. 

Thanks Shane

Good morning Troopers. Due to only a couple being able to pay ahead of time. We won't be doing the Group Party. I personally don't have the full amount to pay before Thursday. So I will be heading up early on Saturday so I can see if we can get at least a couple lanes for us for the evening. Those that sent PayPal you will be refunded. Sorry for any inconveniences. 

Thanks Shane

How much do you need to secure lanes I could front the money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm everyone.A donation was given to pay for the Bowling event but we need to pay this person back for the generous help. So I need a headcount  For who will be bowling. I created a poll on Facebook for a head count but I know not everyone uses FB. So please comment if you are bowling and How many in your party. It is 20 dollars a person. So please let me know by end of today so I know if we can make the reservation. We need 20 people to pull it off. Thank you. 

I'm everyone.A donation was given to pay for the Bowling event but we need to pay this person back for the generous help. So I need a headcount  For who will be bowling. I created a poll on Facebook for a head count but I know not everyone uses FB. So please comment if you are bowling and How many in your party. It is 20 dollars a person. So please let me know by end of today so I know if we can make the reservation. We need 20 people to pull it off. Thank you. 
Olivia and I will both be there and bowling

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Sithwithdaddyissues said:

Chris and I are coming and we are bowling...see you all there.

Count me in!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1