Don't miss the next Multi-club Armor/Sewing Party and Meeting ×

This Stormtrooper Is Coming Out of Retirement

TX3017

Hello everyone! 

The name is Lester and I've been a long time fan of the Star Wars universe and naturally the 501st Legion. Years ago, I was an active member of the community (San Diego Star Wars Society, 501st Legion, Spec Ops clan, and ISG when it was apart of the Southern California Garrison). But due to my focus on school and my career, the love for Star Wars stayed but the community took a massive hit. That said, I'm looking to come back. While I still have my (now unapproved) Shadow Trooper armor, my Anovos kit is geared up and ready to be assembled! While I'm planning that process, I'm looking to re-gain my access to these boards and hopefully the 501st boards and offer my video /photo services during events while I'm working on the armor. 

I can't wait to meet you all whether digitally or in person! You can follow me here if you're interested

Twitter: @TX3017
Instagram:@TX3017
Twitch:@TX3017

8 minutes ago, BrieKalan2 said:

Hey Lester!  I"m glad to see you come back :D

Hi Lesley! I'm glad to be back! I can't wait to be more involved and while I'm working on the armor, I'm still available for video and photo duty during events! 

On 4/17/2019 at 12:41 PM, PunkRocketScience said:

Hey Lester!

Looking forward to getting you back on the "active" list!  We have an armor party coming up on April 28th in Oceanside, and then the locations for May 19th, June 8th and July 7th have yet to be determined.

With the 28th being my birthday, I have some plans! But SIGN ME UP for 5/19!